Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Family shot of PSG



These 2 pics were stolen from marcus's emo blog..
Nothing to do again..
It is 2am now...

I miss her..
Today is the 1st time i never long gai around her hse...
Normally i will drive to her hse almost everynight..
I just wan to feel that she is near to me..
She is at Kedah now to further her study...
Damn emo...
Drive there yumcha also no mood lo..
Haizz..anyone can understand my feeling now? T_T

I miss them too..
Marc, Kent, Yuen Cheng...
2 more months...
The moments all kaki minum together were precious...
I'm just hoping time will pass faster then u guys come back sooner...

The one i deeply love, 3 of my best friends,
They are all so far from me now..
Nothing i can do..
Time to sleep...

To be continued...

0 Comments:

This blog is under construction and it'll never be complete cause PSG's idea is never ending to make this page better