Saturday, April 19, 2008

PSG yam cha session

Just came back from yam cha with PSG people. Went out around 10 and i only jus sit there doing nothing but letting kit stabbing me with his PSP (just admit it kit that you are stabbing me with it). He's tempting me to buy it and i shall. While amused by kit's PSP there comes a PSG fella with a fluffy afro. He just came and drink a cup of T'O'A (iced tea) and asked us to go for lok-lok. We went to connaught area for lok-lok as somewhere around PS the lok-lok closed already. I don't know why today my appetite is very good and i think i ate the most after eating a bowl of prawn mee at home. While i planned to take picture of PS to put is as a background of this blog i only realised i didn't bring my camera's battery after i brought my camera and tripod already. So no picture for today. XD

"Only unworthy fools forget their batteries when they bring cameras out" - Kit, 2008

*bumped*

0 Comments:

This blog is under construction and it'll never be complete cause PSG's idea is never ending to make this page better