Thursday, July 3, 2008

Rants Upon Rants

The fact is, all of us are out of idea what to post in this blog. Another fact is, it has been months since Siong Tat and Mun Fai actually posted anything, and they are the founding fathers of this blog. (AND YET THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT ME NOT POSTING, WTF)

So, just for the sake of posting, I shall rant about some random topic.

Lets rant about music eh? Since everybody loves music.

I've seen the name 'DBSK' and 'TVXQ' popping up a lot in other blogs. So, I decided to go and have a look at youtube and figure out what kind of band it is (bad decision)

One word, a-bunch-of-Britney-Spears-in-some-90's-boy-band.

Fuck Korean boy bands and all hail The Black Mages




I think I've just made myself very unpopular with girls and a few enemies. Bah, so be it.

0 Comments:

This blog is under construction and it'll never be complete cause PSG's idea is never ending to make this page better