Monday, July 21, 2008

A Trip Down the Memory Lane.............

College is worse than ever nowadays. We flunk our test and we've been skipping a lot of classes lately. Nothing much to look forward to these days and this calls for a trip down the memory lane.

I'm lazy so I'll just post pictures with captions.


Young, innocent and slightly retarded.......

Now we know who broke the door down, vandalism at its BEST......

3J of 2005, it was fun.....

I don't know what we're doing.......

Naruto craze......(that's me imitating Kakashi)

Who doesn't know that 5G is crazy about 300?

Zhan Yang, subject of our experiment, as usual......

"What the fuck?"

Photokakis. Please take note of Soon Chiat's facial expression.........

This is at Pavillion?

Brian's priceless look.......

And I've got a folder named 22 half-boiled eggs, wonder what's that........


I'll leave it for another day, stay tuned.

PS: Credits to the people that took those photos, i don't remember all of them......

0 Comments:

This blog is under construction and it'll never be complete cause PSG's idea is never ending to make this page better